Electrogas Monitors Ltd.
Multi-Gas Gas Detection Products
for Western Canada.
Portable Gas Detection at Electrogas
The heart and soul of our company has always been gas detection. At Electrogas, we provide gas detection products from industry-leading manufacturers to suit your needs because, in many industrial environments, workers need to be highly aware of exposure to toxic or combustible gases or vapours or a lack of oxygen. That’s why our products are essential – they detect, measure, monitor and react to any gases in the immediate area around them.
Types of Gas Detection Equipment We Offer
Electrogas Monitors provides a wide range of quality gas detection equipment to ensure your safety in Calgary, Edmonton, Red Deer and throughout Western Canada. Our products include:
- Single Gas Monitors: when a known, specific gas is in your work environment, you can minimize costs with a single-gas detector.
- Multi-Gas Monitors: the gold standard in most oilfield and industrial applications. The multi-gas monitors available through Electrogas provide industry-leading and powerful sensor technology.
- Area Gas Detection: Creating a wireless fence line around a working environment has never been easier or more cost-effective with the area monitoring solutions available at Electrogas Monitors.
- Specialty Gas Detection: When a regular gas detector isn’t enough, Electrogas offers products that offer solutions to leak detectors, Benzene measurements, VOC detection, and Amine and Odorant detection.
- Gas Tubes and Measuring Systems: Increase the versatility and utility of your gas detection equipment with the extensive lines of single-use tubes or chips that Electrogas offer.
Contact our offices in Calgary, Sherwood Park (serving Edmonton) and Red Deer for more information about our gas detection equipment.
Customer Support Tools
Keep your products up-to-date easily with this gathering of the latest software available for all the products Electrogas sells. In partnership with our manufacturers we provide these files FREE of charge.
Online Training Videos
Developed to assist you with your employee training on the use and maintenance of their gas detection equipment by providing the basic understanding of the use and function of any gas detector we carry.
Frequently Asked Questions
The sales team at Electrogas Monitors has compiled a list of frequently asked questions and provided the answers (with supporting documents) to help you better educate your staff on our products and services.