Dräger Smart Safety Solutions
The X-AM® 5800 multi-gas detector measures up to six gases and is equipped with a new shock-resistant CatEx SR sensor. Combined with the Dräger Gas Detection Connect software, the X-AM® 5800 offers live data transmission, powerful fleet management, and the highest level of safety at a lower cost of ownership.
The newly developed Ex sensor found within the X-AM 5800 offers a number of advantages, including:
- Readiness for calibration within seconds
- Resistance to poisoning substances such as silicones and other harmful substances
- Extreme robustness against shock
- Measuring flammable vapours, such as gasoline, diesel, and nonane.
- Meets the new IEC standard 60079-29-1
Your advantage: sensors and devices are perfectly matched to each other — saving you operating costs.
During the development of the X-AM® 5800, sustainability was a priority. The durable Dräger sensors and the rechargeable power supply, which can be easily replaced with one screw, ensure a long service life. In addition, the X-AM® 5800 is compatible with accessories from the previous series.
Powerful data analysis in the cloud
The X-AM® 5800 increases safety and efficiency thanks to its networking capability. You can transfer your recorded data directly or via Bluetooth to a smartphone. From there, a quick transfer of that data to the backend of the Gas Detection Connect software and you are ready to go. Alternatively, you can also transfer the data directly to the cloud with the X-dock test station. This way, you have access to your data and its analysis at any time and from anywhere using your web browser.
- 1 to 6 gas detection device
- CatEx SR (Shock Resistant): Measures flammable gases and vapours. Very high resistance to shock loads.
- Green illuminated D-light (optional) that signals when the unit is tested and ready for use.
- A robust clip with a D-ring on the backside fastens securely in the breathing zone
- Intuitive visual alarm: red for gas alarm, yellow for instrument errors
- The easy-to-read display provides the most important information at a glance
- Robust design: IP 68 rating, withstands water and dust
- Drop test > 2 m
- Large buttons that can be operated even with gloves on
- Dräger Gas Detection Connect supported
- Size: 130 mm x 48 mm x 44 mm
- Weight: 220 to 250 g
- Display Type: Matrix display with high-resolution
- Visual: 3 LED red (gas alarms); 3 LED yellow (device alarm)
- Audible: Multi-ton > 90 dB at 30 cm
- Operating Time: Typical 12 h (Bluetooth active)
- Charging Time: < 4 h
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- Pressure: 700 to 1300 mbar (Measurement)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95% r.h.
- Protection Class: IP68
- Warranty: Four-Year Limited Warranty
- Energy Supply: NiMH Battery (Rechargeable)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0
- Datalogger: Application of an optimized data compression method with high accuracy and large storage capacity.
|Sensor Type||Measuring Range||Resolution|
|CatEX SR||0 - 100% LEL||1% LEL|
|XXS O2||0 - 25 %Vol||0.1%|
|XXS O2 PR||0 - 30 %Vol||0.1 %Vol|
|XXS CO LC||0 - 2,000 ppm||1 ppm|
|XXS H2S LC||0 - 100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|XXS SO2||0 - 100 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|XXS NO2||0 - 50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|XXS NO2 LC||0 - 50 ppm||0.05 ppm|
|XXS H2S-LC/CO-LC||H2S: 0 - 50 ppm • CO: 0 - 2,000 ppm||H2S: 0.1 ppm • CO: 1 ppm|
|XXS O2/CO-LC||O2: 0 - 25 %vol • CO: 0 - 2,000 ppm||O2: 0.1 %vol • CO: 1 ppm|
|XXS O2/H2S-LC||O2: 0 - 25 %vol • H2S: 0 - 50 ppm||O2: 0.1 %vol • H2S: 0.1 ppm|
|XXS CO H2-CP||0 - 2,000 ppm||2 ppm|
|XXS O2 100||0 - 100 %vol.||0.5 %vol.|
|XXS CO HC||0 - 10,000 ppm||5 ppm|
|XXS H2S HC||0 - 1,000 ppm||2 ppm|
|XXS PH3S HC||0 - 20 ppm||0.01 ppm|
|XXS HCN||0 - 50 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|XXS HCN PC||0 - 50 ppm||0.5 ppm|
|XXS NH3||0 bis 300 ppm||1 ppm|
|XXS CO2||0 - 5 %vol.||0.1 %vol.|
|XXS OV||0 - 200 ppm EO||0.5 ppm EO|
|XXS OV-A||0 - 200 ppm EO||0.5 ppm EO|
|XXS NO||0 - 200 ppm EO||0.1 ppm EO|
|XXS H2||0 - 2,000 ppm||5 ppm|
|XXS H2 HC||0 - 4 %vol.||0.01 %vol.|
|XXS Odorant||0 - 40 ppm||0.5 ppm|