GasAlert MicroClip Series
GasAlert MicroClip Series
With that combination of benefits, it’s no wonder the GasAlertMicroClip is the world’s most popular multi-gas detector, serving as your trusted companion in hazardous environments — keeping you safe without weighing you down. Plus, it’s the only multi-gas detector with a rating of IP68 for unmatched water protection — up to 45 minutes at a depth of 1.2 m. So you can be confident it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Choose from two detectors, both with extended 18-hour battery runtime, one-button operation and Honeywell’s rigorous approach to quality:
- GasAlertMicroClip XL: Low up-front cost with a two-year warranty.
- GasAlertMicroClip X3: Three-year warranty and a new oxygen sensor that extends overall expected service lifetime to 5 years.
- IntelliFlash verifies operation and compliance to both the user and supervisors from up to 20 ft. / 6.1 m
- One-button operational simplicity
- Simultaneously monitor for up to four gases including O2, H2S, CO and combustibles
- New IP68 rating for unmatched water protection, giving workers the confidence that it will stand up to challenging conditions.
Guaranteed run-time for at least a 12-hour shift — down to -20°C — without compromising LEL detection of hydrogen, acetylene and other combustible gases
Durable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery — tested to last in extreme environments
Ergonomic and wearable — doesn’t weigh you down
Real-time gas concentrations shown on LCD
Bright, wide-angle visual alarm bars
User-friendly, tamper-proof operation with just one button and intuitive LCD icons
Self-test of sensors, battery status, circuit integrity and audible/visual alarms on startup
- Size: 11.3 x 6.0 x 3.2 cm / 4.4 x 2.4 x 1.2 in.
- Weight: 190 g / 6.7 oz; 179 g / 6.3 oz.
- Temperature: -20 to +50°C / -4 to +122°F
- Humidity: 0% - 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Audible (95 dB)
- Low, High, TWA, STEL, OL (over limit)
- Audible/visual alarms on activation
- Battery and Circuitry (continuous)
- Typical Battery Life:
- 18 hours; recharges in less than 6 hours (**Note: Approximately 20% capacity loss is normal with lithium polymer batteries after 500 charge cycles. Refer to the Operator’s Manual for additional information**)
- Full two-year (GasAlertMicroClip XL) or three-year (GasAlertMicroClip X3) warranty including all sensors
- Note: Battery is guaranteed to have 12 hour runtime during warranty period under normal operating temperature of 4°F / -20°C to 122°F / 50°C
- User Options:
- Confidence beep
- Set STEL interval
- Sensor on/off
- Latching alarms
- Safe display mode
- Stealth mode
- Calibration lock
- Auto zero on start up
- O² Auto calibration on start up
- Set bump test interval
- Force bump test when overdue
- IntelliFlash™ interval
- Combustible gas measurement (%LEL or % by volume methane)
- User-settable calibration gas level
- Force calibration when overdue
- Low alarm acknowledge
- Language choices
- Set custom start up message
- IP68 – up to 45 minutes at 1.2 m (GasAlertMicroClip XL and X3)
- EMI/RFI: Complies with EMC Directive 2004/108/EC.
- Expected Service Lifetime
- Five years including all sensors* (GasAlertMicroClip X3 only)
|Sensor Type||Measuring Range||Resolution|
|H2S||0 – 100 ppm||1 ppm|
|CO||0 – 500 ppm||1 ppm|
|LEL||0 – 100% LEL 0 – 0.5% v/v||1% 0.1%|
|O2||0 – 30%||0.1%|