Fixed Gas Detection Sales & Services
For over 25 years, Electrogas has been an Alberta-based safety supply company servicing several industrial, commercial, and Governmental sectors within Western Canada. From the beginning to this very day, our main objective was to offer unparalleled customer service while providing one of the most diversified product portfolios in the industry.
With that in mind, Electrogas has added on-site fixed gas detection sales, certification and design to our already extensive group of safety products and services. Our new team members are fully trained and certified to get the job done on time, professionally and efficiently. Combined, they have experience in hundreds of projects including: hotels, schools, commercial garages, high-rise residential and commercial properties, hospitals, warehouses, municipal utility buildings, and recreational facilities.
Scheduled System Testing & Certifications
Gas detection maintenance requirements differ based on manufacturer and site conditions. Electrogas technicians have experience in calibrating and servicing gas detectors from various manufacturers that utilize a variety of technologies. Our skilled personnel will complete the required maintenance in an efficient and comprehensive manner and can identify the requirements to ensure regulatory compliance. An Electrogas certification report, provided after each service, describes the state of the gas detection system and details any faults.
Retrofits, Upgrades & New Construction
Whether you need a new system installed or require a major retrofit of your building, Electrogas has the experience to complete the job to fit into the tightest budget yet meet the requirements of the health and safety codes and OH&S.
What We Offer
Free Estimates & Competitive Pricing
- Supply, installations, repairs and calibrations
- Sensors calibrated for accuracy
- Scheduled service for regulatory compliance based on manufacturer requirements
- Site-specific certification report indicating system status
- Commercial or Industrial Applications
- Representative of multiple brands of gas detection equipment
- Alternative options based on budgetary, system or site requirements
- Manufacturer approved, trained and certified technicians ensure your system is running efficiently
- Ensure the ventilation is working and provide a safe environment
Installs & Upgrades
- Experienced estimators provide cost-effective solutions for upgrades, retrofits and repairs
- Trained electricians on staff provide professional installs on projects of any size
Applications of Fixed Gas Detection
- Parking Garages (CO / NO₂)
- Chiller Rooms (R123, R134A, R22, R407, R410 etc.)
- Boiler Rooms (CO / CH₄) Offices (CO₂ / Air quality)
- Waste Water Plants (H₂S / CH₄ / O2)
- Warehouses (CO / NO₂ / CH₄ / C₃H₈ / H₂)
- Recycling Plants (CO / NO₂ / CH₄ / H₂S / C₃H₈)
- Recreation Facilities (CO₂ / NH₃ / CH₄ / C₃H₈ / CO / NO₂)
- And many more!!
Customer Support Tools
Keep your products up-to-date easily with this gathering of the latest software available for all the products Electrogas sells. In partnership with our manufacturers we provide these files FREE of charge.
Online Training Videos
Developed to assist you with your employee training on the use and maintenance of their gas detection equipment by providing the basic understanding of the use and function of any gas detector we carry.
Frequently Asked Questions
The sales team at Electrogas Monitors has compiled a list of frequently asked questions and provided the answers (with supporting documents) to help you better educate your staff on our products and services.