Dräger X-AM® 2500
Dräger’s X-am® 2500 accurately detects O2, CO, NO2, SO2 and H2S and is the only 1-4 gas monitor you need in industrial, mining and refinery applications. The X-am® 2500 combines reliable sensor technology with long battery life and intuitive operation in an instrument that defines safety.
- Matrix Display – Large, easy to read, liquid-crystal display.
- High Capacity Battery- Can operate for more than 12 hours with either alkaline batteries or with rechargeable NiMH batteries.
- X-Dock® Compatibility – Fully compatible with both Dräger’s X-dock® testing and calibration station and Dräger Bump Test Station.
- Long-Lasting, Reliable Sensor Technology – Innovative, catalytic Ex sensor has a high degree of drift stability with a high resistance to silicone and hydrogen sulfide.
- Zone 0 Approved – Has Ex approval for zone 0 for user safety in areas subject to explosion hazard. Also has protection class of IP 67.
- Diffusion or pump – An optional external pump with a hose up to 45 m / 147 ft long is available for use in tanks and shafts or when searching for leaks.
- Ergonomic and robust – Comfortably worn thanks to its low weight and ergonomic design w/integrated protective rubber coating
- Practical – Two button control panel and easy menu navigation allow for intuitive operation
- Peak value functionality – Can store the highest gas readings for the Ex and toxic gas sensors and the lowest reading for the O2 sensor.
- Size: 48 × 130 × 44 mm (1.85″ x 5.12″ x 1.73″)
- Weight: 220 – 250 g (8 – 9 oz)
- Ambient Conditions:
- Temperature: – 20 to + 50 °C (-4 to 122°F)
- Pressure: 700 to 1300 mbar (20.7 to 38.4 inch Hg)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 95 % r.h.
- Protection Class: IP 67/li>
- Visual: 360°
- Audible: Multi-tone > 90 dB at 30 cm
- Operating Times:
- > 12 h with alkaline and NiMH
- >13 h with NiMH HC, > 250 h w/o Ex sensor with alkaline batteries
- Charging Time: < 4 Hours
- Datalogger: Retrievable using an infrared interface > 1000 h with 4 gases at a recording interval of 1 value per minute
|Sensor Type||Measuring Range||Resolution|
|H2S||0 – 100 ppm||1 ppm|
|CO||0 – 2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|CatEx 125 (LEL)||0 – 100% LEL / 0 – 100%/vol||1% LEL/ 1.0 Vol%|
|O2||0 – 25%||0.1%|