The MINI-KAT is a complete SCBA filling station consisting of an Air-Kat-style compressor, a Tilt-Panel DF Series 3 bottle fill station, and a three-cylinder air storage tank mounted together on a single frame. As a Canadian distributor and certified service company for JordAir, Electrogas can assist with any and all compressor needs.
The compressor features include a front control panel with a TDE screen, oil and final pressure gauges and ESD shut-down button. The CO monitor and optional Securus Moisture Monitor are located within the control panel for ease of operator monitoring.
An upgrade is available to have an HMI real-time display with pressure transmitters for oil and final pressure and an RDT readout of the final temperature.
The DF series SCBA recharging system is a complete filling/de-fragmentation station for 2216, 3000, or 4500 PSIG cylinders. The fully enclosed frame is designed and certified to contain an SCBA/SCUBA cylinder failure or ruptured fill hose. Three DOT/TC air storage cylinders are mounted with a manifold to the back of the frame with manual cascade controls available on the fill station panel. The unit includes nationally certified CRN ASME-designed 7300 PSIG filter systems with corrosion-free stainless steel fittings for added safety and extended component life.
Download the brochure for full MINI-KAT Compressor Systems details.
Category: Jordair Compressors
- Balanced Design
- Low Noise
- 35-Year Filter Chambers
- Extended Cartridge Life
- Ease of Service (from the Rear of the Unit)
- Active Customer Inter-Face
- Low Oil Consumption
- Oil Filter Cartridge
- High Tech HP Piston
- Heavy Duty Crank
- Logo 8 PLC with panel mounted 4 inch x 4 inch TDE 6 line screen showing compressor fault data
- Panel-mounted CO monitor with the regulator
- Low oil alarm and screen display of the fault
- High-temperature alarm and screen display of the fault
- ESD emergency shut down button
- Final pressure switch set for customers required to shut down pressure
- Auto-run and manual mode operation with emergency shutdown button
- Optional FLEXY connection to the customer and service technicians' cell phone
- Optional Securus Moisture Control Monitor with status indicator lights
- Panel-mounted pressure gauge display for final pressure and oil pressure
- Inter-stage pressure gauges are mounted on the block and visible at the backside of the compressor
- Nationally certified CRN registered 7300 PSIG filter system cartridge life matched to the compressor capacity
- Final separator cycle counter to ensure filter system safety and record pressure cycles
- Cycle count is displayed on the panel-mounted display screen
- Automatic condensate drain and silent collection system
- Three fill point SCBA fill station with manual cascade control, specify SCBA fill pressure
- The adjustable regulator allows the customer to change SCBA fill pressure up to the final pressure of the system
- The fill station relief valve is set to protect the designated fill pressure
- The toggle valve closes the airflow to the SCBA fill points while the fill station door is open
- Two/Three DOT high-pressure cylinders, 4500 or 6000 PSIG depending on pressure specified