Breathe cool. Stay safe.
Dräger X-plore® 1700 makes breathing easy and comfortable. The CoolSAFE™ filter material ideally combines low breathing resistance and high filter performance in one mask. Add to that, the CoolMAX™ valve which efficiently releases humid and warm exhaled air to the outside – making breathing particularly easy and keeping you cool under the mask.
Dräger X-plore® 1700 offers effective protection against fine dust as well as solid and liquid particles that are present in industry, mining, specialized trades, agriculture and services.
Tags: Particle Filtering Masks
- Specially developed CoolSAFE™ filter material combines various high-performance filter media to achieve an excellent filter performance
- Breathing resistance remains very low
- Optional CoolMAX™ exhalation valve
- Continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap
- Easy to don and doff while sitting comfortably and pressure-free
- Secure seal without leakag
- Nose pad and nose clip effectively holds the mask in place in the critical areas around the nose
- Color coding in dark blue, light blue or white for the three protection levels
- Comfortable to wear
|Multiple of Limit Value
|Field of Application and Restrictions on Use
|Against solid and liquid particles, however not against carcinogenic and radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk groups 2 and 3, and enzymes
|Against solid and liquid particles, however not against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes
|Against solid and liquid particles, and also against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes