Breathe cool, stay safe.
The Dräger X-plore 1300 combines proven and reliable respiratory protection with intelligent new ideas ensuring a high level of comfort and ease of use. The Dräger X-plore 1300 is the new generation of pre-formed particle filtering face pieces for effective protection against fine dust as well as solid and liquid particles. For use in applications where exposure to dust is unavoidable the X-plore 1300 is available in all three EN protection classes FFP1, FFP2 and FFP3.
Tags: Particle Filtering Masks
- Specially developed CoolSAFE™ filter material combines various high-performance filter media to achieve an excellent filter performance
- Breathing resistance remains very low
- Optional CoolMAX™ exhalation valve
- Continuous loop head harness is constructed from a stable, elastic textile strap
- Easy to don and doff while sitting comfortably and pressure-free
- Secure seal without leakage
- Practical and comfortable: The VarioFLEX™ head harness with a four-point adjustment and extra-wide textile straps ensures the best possible fit.
- Quick and easy to use: The straps are arranged for fast donning. An integrated safeguard prevents straps from slipping out of place.
- Secure and comfortable: Integrated, all-around comfort sealing.
- Clean and hygienic: Each face piece is individually packaged in its own plastic bag.
- Individually adjustable: Available in two different sizes S/M and M/L – the right size for different face shapes
|Protection Class||Multiple of Limit Value||Field of Application and Restrictions on Use|
|FFP1||4||Against solid and liquid particles, however not against carcinogenic and radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk groups 2 and 3, and enzymes|
|FFP2||10||Against solid and liquid particles, however not against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes|
|FFP3||30||Against solid and liquid particles, and also against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes|