Rescue Utility System
Rescue Utility Systems
The Rescue Utility System from MSA Safety is primarily used for raising and lowering people or equipment in rescue and industrial work and is ideal for confined space applications.
The 4:1 ratio rescue pulley system is equipped with a built-in anti-reversing lock. It offers rapid deployment, is virtually maintenance-free, and is rated for two-person load.
Applications: Confined Space, Working at Heights, Search & Rescue
- Compact and lightweight
- Standard system weight of 17 pounds (7.7 kg)
- Designed to be capable of lifting or lowering a two-person load, 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Standard rope length of 200 feet (66m)
- Maximum rope length of 600 feet (200m)
- Allows for self or remote operation