THE SIMPLE WAY TO ENSURE GAS DETECTION COMPLIANCE
The Blackline Safety G7 Dock is the simple solution to calibrating, bump testing and charging G7 devices. One of the most affordable and compact docking stations available, G7 Dock arrives ready to perform — it requires no initial setup and can manage up to four single- or multi-gas cylinders. Docks can be used with both G7c and G7x devices, and support G7 Single-gas or Quad-gas cartridges.
G7 Dock helps keep devices fully compliant according to business calibration and bump test policies. Managing calibrations, bump tests and device updates is easy — simply insert G7, and the dock will do the rest. It automatically charges the device and places it into a test-ready mode to eliminate false alerts.
- Intuitive design – Managing calibrations, bump tests and device updates is easy — simply insert G7, and the dock will do the rest
- The connected, all-in-one solution – Leverage the Blackline Live cloud-hosted monitoring portal to update configurations and store G7 device test data for tracking and reporting.
- Compliance reporting made easy – Facilitates bump tests and calibrations, generating data for device compliance reporting.
- Multi Dock set-up – Up to five G7 Docks can be joined together to perform test functions across all connected devices
- Size: 8.46 x 3.94 x 3.74 in (215 x 100 x 95mm)
- Weight: 7.1 oz. (202 g)
- Mounting: Wall Mountain; Desk Mounting
- Gas Interface: 4 customizable gas inlets; 1 purge port
- Internal Pumps: Exhaust diaphragm pumps
- Gas Usage: Optimized gas delivery (est. flow: 300ml/min)
- Power Supply:
- Input voltage: 5 VDC @ 1000 mA
- Power Connector: 120/240 VAC power adapter and USB cable included
- Warranty: Two year