Use the DrugCheck® 3000 to find out within minutes if a person has recently consumed certain drugs. This compact oral fluid-based drug screener yields reliable results hygienically, quickly and easily. The device does not require electricity or any maintenance, ensuring it can be used practically anywhere.
The DrugCheck® 3000 consists of two components: an absorbent collector (swab) and a test cassette for the analysis. The test cassette contains a buffer liquid and a window with two test strips that display the control and test lines.
Tests are performed in a few easy steps:
- Take a saliva sample using the swab
- Insert the swab into the funnel opening of the test cassette
- Shake the test kit
- Begin the test analysis
- Read the results shown in the display window.
(A colour indicator on the swab disappears as soon as it has absorbed enough oral fluid for a test)
- Test for five substance classes: cocaine, opiates, amphetamines, methamphetamines (e.g. Ecstasy, MDMA), and cannabis (THC)
- Offers two measurement options for cannabis, the hardest class to test for
- Fast option (25ng/ml THC threshold) takes less than 3 minutes
- Sensitive option (15ng/ml THC threshold) takes less than 5 minutes
- Obtain samples easily and safely
- Fast and sensitive analysis
- Convenient, hygienic on-the-spot drug detection
- No calibration or servicing required
- Dimensions: 1.26 x 4.37 x 2.24 inches (32 x 111 x 57 mm)
- Weight: <30 g (0.07 lb.)
- Measuring Time: Fast measurement: analysis <3 minutes; Sensitive measurement: analysis <5 minutes
- Operating Temperature: +5 to +40ºC (41 to 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: +4 to +25ºC (39 to 77ºF)
- Relative Humidity: 5% to 95%