The AIR-KAT Compressor System by Jordair Compressors features a Bauer compressor block installed within a semi-enclosed frame. The compressor system provides a service-friendly design with an active customer interface. As a Canadian distributor and certified service company for Jordair, Electrogas can assist with any and all compressor needs.
All AIR-KAT compressors are supplied with the Siemens Logo 8 PLC with a 4” panel mounted 6 line TDE screen. Adjacent to the PLC screen is the panel-mounted oil and final pressure gauges as well as the CSA-required CO monitor. A high air temperature shut down alarm as well as inter-stage and final pressure relief valves protect the compressor and its components.
JordAir compressors drain every 15 minutes into an automatic collection system, improving quality and reliability. All Air-Kat systems include JordAir’s nationally certified 7300 PSIG-rated filter system, which extends component life to 35 operating years and keeps operation simple and safe.
Download the brochure for full Air-Kat Compressor Systems details.
Category: Jordair Compressors
- Balanced Design
- Low Noise
- 35-Year Filter Chambers
- Extended Cartridge Life
- Ease of Service (from the Rear of the Unit)
- Active Customer Inter-Face
- Low Oil Consumption
- Oil Filter Cartridge
- High Tech HP Piston
- Heavy Duty Crank
- Logo 8 PLC with panel mounted 4 inch x 4 inch TDE 6 line screen showing compressor fault data
- Panel-mounted CO monitor with regulator
- Low oil alarm and screen display of the fault
- High-temperature alarm and screen display of the fault
- Final pressure switch set for customers required to shut down pressure
- Auto-run and off mode operation with emergency shutdown button
- Optional FLEXY connection to the customer and service technician's cell phone
- Optional Securus monitor requires a filter upgrade to JBF61 or larger for IK100 to IK12.14 series units
- Panel-mounted pressure gauge display for final pressure and oil pressure
- Inter-stage pressure gauges are mounted on the block and visible at the backside of the compressor
- Nationally certified CRN registered 7300 PSIG filter system cartridge life matched to the compressor capacity
- Final separator cycle counter to ensure filter system safety and record pressure cycles
- Cycle count is displayed on the panel-mounted display screen
- Filter system life rated for 35 years or 100,000 pressure cycles
- Automatic condensate drain and silent collection system