State-of-the-art area monitoring is what you will find with the Dräger X-zone® 5800. Working in combination with the Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100, and 5600 gas detectors, the X-Zone 5800 can be used for the measurement of up to six gases. The internal pump and continuous power supply in the explosive area of Zone 0 / C1D1 extend the range of applications in mobile gas detection technology.
Up to 25 Dräger X-zone 5800s can be automatically interconnected to form a wireless fenceline, allowing for the rapid establishment of safety networks for larger areas. When detecting a gas alarm, the X-Zone 5800 transmits the alarm signal to all interconnected units. A red flashing alarm in the unit detecting the gas contrasts with alternating red and green flashing alarms of the connected units. This provides a simple recognition of alarm status and the actual location of the hazard.
With the corresponding configuration, the maximum gas concentration in the monitored area is shown on the display. Combined with the display of the X-zone ID a clear containment of the hazard area is possible.
- Combination with Dräger X-am® 5000, 5100, and 5600 – measurement of up to 6 gases
- Extensive area/fenceline monitoring up to 25 devices
- Option for permanent power supply in explosive areas (zone 1 / C1D1)
- 360° LED illuminated ring
- 360° Gas Entry
- 24 Ah battery (120 hours of continuous operation)
- Status LED lights
- Alarm amplifier with 360° alarms
- 360° gas entry
- Approval for Ex Zone 0 / C1D1 areas
- Individually configurable with the Dräger CC-Vision PC software (e.g. alarm frequency)
- Inductive charging station: easy and convenient non-contact charging (outside the Ex-area)
- The Power Supply Ex is available for continuous use of the X-zone 5800. It offers a 50 m (164 ft) supply from a safe area to a potentially explosive area and is approved for use with the X-Zone 5800 in zone 0 / C1D1 areas.
- Size: 20 x 12 x 12 inches
- Weight: 10 kg (22 lbs) w/24 Ah battery)
- Operating Temperature: -50° to 50° C (depending on sensors used)
- Humidity: 10% to 95% relative humidity
- Pressure: 700 to 1300 hPa
- Operating Hours: Approx 120 (24 Ah) battery
- Charing Time: Approx. 14 hours
- Visual 360° LED (illuminated ring)
- Audible 360° > 108 dB at 1m (3 ft.), 120 dB at 30cm (1 ft.)
- Configurable alarm patterns, frequencies and volumes
- IP Rating: IP67
- Pump Operation: Maximum Hose Length: 45 m (150 ft.)
- Alarm Output: Potential-free alarm contact for intrinsically safe circuits
- Radio Transmission:
- Worldwide license-free ISM frequencies
- Digital radio
- Robust and interference-free transmission up to 100m (656 ft.)