NIOSH-Approved. Reusable Dust Mask.
The Dräger X-plore 2100 half mask is a reusable dust mask. It is NIOSH-approved and offers protection against solid and liquid particles. The durable alternative to single-use dust masks with increased safety and comfort.
In the Dräger X-plore 2100, the exhalation valve is located at the lowest point in the mask, which helps to effectively remove exhaled moisture and perspiration, increasing Breathing Zone Climate comfortability. The one-piece “drop-down” head harness with two adjustment points and anti-slip headgear ensures fast and trouble-free donning and doffing in addition to very good pressure distribution.
- Reusable single-filter dust mask
- Mask body made from EPDM (universal size) or silicone (two sizes)
- Used with Dräger replacement filters
Available in the protection classes FMP2 and FMP3
- Excellent tight fit - reduces leakage
- High level of wearing comfort
- Comfortable Breathing Zone Climate
- Drop down harness - allows for the mask to be removed from the face without removing head protection
- Replaceable R95 and P100 filters - protect with low respiratory resistance against solid and liquid particles/aerosols
- Long service life, easy to replace, and low-cost filters
- Easy donning and doffing
|Protection Class||Multiple of Limit Value||Field of Application and Restrictions on Use|
|FFP2||10||Against solid and liquid particles, however not against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes|
|FFP3||30||Against solid and liquid particles, and also against radioactive materials, airborne biological substances from risk group 3, and enzymes|