The TechnaCurv Full Body Harnesses offer features never seen before in full-body harnesses: Curvilinear comfort system, Visco-Elastic shoulder padding, and Sorbtek fabric on the shoulder and sub-pelvic pads. The harness is designed with downward adjusting torso straps on most models to ease fitting.
Available in 3 different types:
- TechnaCurv Full Body Harness
- TechnaCurv Tower Harness
- TechnaCurv Construction Harness
MSA Full Body Harnesses
MSA’s FP Diamond Energy Absorbing Lanyard’s streamlined design provides a strong and durable polyester sheath that’s abrasion and UV-resistant. Lanyards connect an MSA full body harness back (dorsal) D-ring to a qualified anchorage and anchorage connector. Energy absorber keeps fall arrest forces below ANSI, CSA and OSHA limits.
- Tower Harness model available with integral body belt and removable saddle
- Resists water, oil, grease, and dirt with Teflon fabric protected webbing which increases the life of the harness
- Uses Visco-Elastic shoulder padding for comfort
- Designed with downward adjusting torso straps to ease fitting
- Order through MSA’s assemble-to-order process to get the options you want
- Curvilinear Comfort System provides total comfort during use
- Integral belt and comfortable saddle assist with support, position, restraint, and climb movements
- Teflon fabric protected webbing resists water, oil, grease, and dirt
- Order through MSA’s Assemble to Order (ATO) process to get exactly what you want