SDM-3R Calibration and Docking Station
Automated Docking and Calibration Station for the GX-3R
The SDM-3R is a versatile calibration and docking station for the GX-3R 4-gas monitors. This maintenance tool automates the service of your GX-3R or GX-3R Pro portable gas monitors.
This docking station can be used as a stand-alone device for charging, calibration and bump testing of your GX-3R fleet while storing all records automatically for future upload to a PC via USB flash drive (PC software and flash drive included).
You can also automate how you manage and service your GX-3R (Pro) instruments by connecting the SDM-3R to a computer with a USB cable. With the SDM Docking Station controller software, you can simultaneously calibrate, bump test, alarm check, archive data, or charge up to ten instruments at a time. Yes, that is right! SDM-3R stations can be manifolded together to reduce the number of demand flow regulators gas cylinders required.
- Compatible with both GX-3R and GX-3R Pro
- Automatically charge, bump test, and/or calibrate
- Auto on/off of gas detector
- 3 separate gas inputs
- Multiple modules (10 max) can use one set of calibration equipment
- Save Bump Test, Calibration, and Alarm Check records to USB flash drive, computer, or network
- Includes PC software for viewing/archiving bump tests, calibration records, and event data
- Multiple modules connected to a PC (10 max)
- Automatic calibration/bump test option
- Configure GX-3R (Pro) parameters
- Archive Bump Test, Calibration, and Alarm Check
- Archive data to a network location
- Software controlled data retrieval
- Windows 7, 8, and 10 compatible
- Input Power: AC Adapter with 100 – 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 0.4A input and 5.99 VDC, 2A output provided as standard.
- Environmental Conditions: For Indoor Use Only
- Operation Temperature: 0° C to 40° C
- Humidity: below 95% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing
- Applicable Instruments: GX-3R, GX-3R Pro
- Maximum Number of Records Saved: 200 calibrations, or 214 bump test, or 469 alarm check records (Stand-Alone); Unlimited with PC-Controlled
- Ports: 3 ( 1 Calibration gas, 1 fresh air and 1 exhaust)
- Standard Accessories
- AC Adapter
- USB Flash Drive
- Inlet Air Filter
- 10 Foot Long Exhaust Tube
- One 3 Foot Long Tube for GAS Fitting
- USB Cable, Type A to Type B