PSS® BG 4 Plus
PSS® BG 4 Plus Closed-Circuit Breathing Apparatus
Specially designed for the most demanding tasks, The Dräger PSS® BG 4 Plus Closed-Circuit Breathing Apparatus combines uncompromising safety with outstanding respiratory protection and wearer comfort. Its innovative design provides the wearer with up to 4-hours of breathing air in toxic environments. Whenever emergency teams are saving lives or extinguishing fires, above or below the ground, the Dräger PSS BG 4 Plus comes into its own.
In its continued efforts for providing the highest quality products, Dräger worked directly with customers to listened to our customers and implemented their requirements in this new Dräger PSS BG 4 plus. Numerous improvements and new accessories have increased safety and durability and further improved the ease of service.
More than 25,000 professional users rely on the Dräger PSS BG 4 worldwide.
- Excellent suitability for extended use ( Up to 4 hours)
- Practice-oriented innovations
- Alternative cooler which requires no ice and makes separate cooling logistics obsolete
- Simple CO2 disposal
- Ergonomically shaped carrying plate
- Low weight
- Proven harness with adjustable shoulder straps
- Easy-to-use “pull-forward” design
- Data captured by the Dräger Sentinel II electronic monitoring unit can be transmitted to Dräger PSS Merlin telemetry boards
- Equipped with the Dräger Sentinel II fully electronic signal and warning unit
- Easy maintenance
- Size:23.43″ x 17.72″ x 7.28″ (595 x 450 x 185 mm)
- Weight: 15.5 kg (34.17lbs) (incl. mask, full oxygen cylinder (aluminum), CO2 absorber, and approx. 1.2 kg (2.65 lbs.) cooling ice
- Constant oxygen metering (l/min O2): 1.5 to 1.9
- Minimum Valve (l/min O2): >80
- Breathing Bag Volume (l): 5.5
- Bypass Valve (l/min O2): >50
- Operating Temperatures: -40°C /-40°F to +90°C / +194°F