OXY 6000 MK III
OXY 6000 MK III Escape Respirator
Breathing air for 60 minutes.
The oxygen self-rescuers OXY 6000 MK III from Dräger Safety are designed to be easy and fast to handle under the most extreme conditions. One of the unique features of the OXY 6000 MK III is its safety eye, which provides the ability to check the device without additional tools.
In situations of oxygen deficiency, smoke or dangerous gases, the OXY 6000 MK III provides the user with more time to reach the next safe area or complete a successful escape. Their robust construction allows the Dräger Oxy 6000 MK III to be used maintenance-free for up to 10 years.
- 60 minutes of breathing air
- Robust thanks to a double housing product concept
- Less maintenance, lower costs
- Compact, ergonomic shape
- Worn with a hip belt, shoulder strap or hand belt
- Opening mechanism with one-handed operation for right-handed or left-handed wearers
- Optional rubber abrasion protection to protect against wear and tear
- Immediate activation of starter when donning the device
- Light, compact functional unit
- Comfort bite mouthpiece for high wearing comfort
- Anti-static breathing bag
- Quick and easy inspection – based on the position and depth of the dent in the exterior shell, the user can estimate the mechanical stresses the device has been put through
- Safety Eye feature allows the user to ensure if the KO2 cartridge remains undamaged