The Dräger EM200-E multi-gas detector is used for the precise testing of engines and for the optimization of engine combustion. The integrated pump provides a fast response for measurements of CO, NO and NO2. The EM200-E combines its robust construction with a pressure sensor for use in the harshest conditions, above or below ground. This multi-gas detector protects individuals and optimizes engine combustion when quick and easy testing is essential.
It has an impact and shock-proof body. Easy handling and excellent technology allow precise and fast results of measurement. The high-power battery affords a high operating time of typically 10 hours.
- Precisely determines the CO and NOx content
- Integrated pump provides a fast response for measurements of CO, NO and NO2
- Internal absolute pressure sensor, which compensates for pressure influences
- Impact and shock-proof body
- Easy handling and excellent technology
- High power battery - operating time of typically 10 hours
- Saved data can be locally documented or transferred to the PC
- By means of special software data can be also transferred online