Latchways Sealed Self-Retracting Lanyards
With nearly 100 years of fall protection experience, MSA offers Latchways Sealed Self-Retracting Lifelines (SRLs), the world’s first completely field-serviceable sealed SRLs.
Latchways Sealed Self-Retracting Lifelines offer dependable fall protection and are specifically designed for use within harsh environments such as oil rigs, offshore wind farms and other offshore applications. Using innovative engineering and design the Latchways Sealed SRLs offer unhindered hands-free fall protection solutions and are among the most advanced, reliable and cost-effective available today.
Latchways Sealed SRLs have undergone extensive, independently-verified testing to ensure consistent, reliable performance. Latchways Sealed SRLs offer many unique features to provide smarter, stronger and better alternatives to traditional SRLs.
Tags: Self Retracting Devices
- Available Lengths: 30 ft (9m); 50ft (15m); 85ft (26m); 130ft (40m)
- Completely field serviceable
- IP69K ingress protection
- Accelerated corrosion testing
- Frictionless Constant Force® braking mechanism
- ATEX assessed
- Impact-resistant housing
- 100% Full Contact™ locking mechanism
- Stainless steel chassis & components
- Available in stainless steel cable
- Up to 310lbs. worker capacity