The HPS® SafeGuard helmet by Dräger Safety, is extremely lightweight, making it ideal for firefighters. Its innovative design combines optimal protection with the highest levels of wearing comfort. The sporty look, lightweight construction, and tailor-made accessories make the helmet a real all-rounder for any challenge.
With its universal design and multiple certifications, the HPS® SafeGuard is perfect for use in all key applications required in fire and rescue services. Dräger’s rigorous endurance testing ensures you can rely on the HPS® SafeGuard helmet to consistently deliver a high degree of safety, reliability and quality. Your face and eyes are perfectly protected with its fully integrated, highest optical quality visors. The additional multi-coating feature prevents it from fogging and scratching. A gold coating not only provides the best possible protection against radiant heat but also gives the helmet a stylish look.
- Matte Black, Red, White Aluminium, Pure White, Black, Yellow-Green, Signal Blue, Luminescent, Bright Orange, Bright Yellow, Luminescent Yellow.
- Optimal wearing comfort - one of the lightest helmets in its class
- Weighing just around 1.25 kg
- Optimal weight distribution
- Exceptional protection, without limiting your movements or perception
- One size fits all
- Consistently deliver a high degree of safety, reliability and quality
- Fully integrated, highest optical quality visors, your face and eyes are perfectly protected
- Simple and tool-free cleaning and maintenance
- Unhindered communication - your ears remain uncovered
- Integration of the lighting and communication systems
- Numerous configuration options and customizations are available
- Available in a wide range of colours.
- Size: One-size-fits-all; can be continuously adjusted to fit head sizes (50 – 67 cm using the external adjusting wheel)
- Weight: HPS SafeGuard: approx. 1,250 g (+/-5%); HPS SafeGuard Extend: approx. 1,390 g (+/-5%)
- Helmet Shell: material consisting of glass-fibre reinforced plastic (PA-GF), high temperature resistant, with circumferential helmet shell end rail
- Shock Absorption System: Rigid foam damping element made of two-component polyurethane (PUR) reinforced with aramid fabric and in combination with textile crown straps, optionally fitted with a comfort pad
- Face Guard: Made of high-temperature-resistant Apec® material, approved in accordance with EN 14458:2018 - with the highest optical quality (optical class 1), continuously swivelling up and down