Firehawk M7XT Air Mask
FireHawk M7XT Air Mask
MSA’s new FireHawk M7XT Air Mask represents a true technological achievement in critical firefighter protection. As firefighters determined the safety requirements required to meet NFPA 1981 and 1982 2013-edition standards, MSA engineering teams work tirelessly to design solutions. The new FireHawk M7XT Air Mask, with its life-safety design components built upon a modular air mask platform, exceeds NFPA 2013 requirements and provides firefighters with the highest quality SCBA available.
- Extreme Heat PASS: FireHawk M7XT PASS alarm emitter exceeds 95 decibels with solid performance, within elevated temperature environments.
- Reliable Electronics: FireHawk M7XT HUD, I-HUD Receiver, Power Module, and Control Module are encased within proprietary high- temperature impact-grade polymer, providing the highest possible protection against impact and water ingress
- Critical Communication
- Fireground Management: Unit displays a full array of visual and audible information for up to 100 firefighters within a one-mile-line-of- site
- Emergency Egress: FireHawk M7XT Air Mask offers the Rescue Belt II System, an NFPA-compliant integrated self-rescue egress, providing one more lifesaving option in the face of danger.
- CBRN Protection: CBRN Firehawk MMR includes a positive protection Tetraplex Shield to prevent contact between chemical warfare agents and the most vulnerable component of regulators, the thin elastomeric diaphragm.
- Cross Contamination Protection: MSA’s Ultra Elite XT Facepiece helps to protect against cross-contamination with MSA’s inhalation check valve.
- Lightweight and Easy-to-Use
- Expandable Technological Design: Accepts technology upgrades through a 2.4GHz personal wireless network that transmits and receives encrypted information over short range.
- Weight (w/empty H-30 SL cylinder (including batteries)): 20 lbs, 8 oz
- Battery life of electronics: > 1 year with frequent use (standard alkaline cells)
- RFI shielding: Up to 50v/m radio signal load across 80 MHz to 2.5 GHz range
- PASS device heat alarm performance: > 95 dB @ 500°F
- Water immersion protection: M7XT electronics at 5-ft. depth for 1 hour
- Air delivery: Manufactured to NFPA standard 320 lpm rate; design qualifed at twice NFPA rate (640 lpm) cyclic breathing
- Data-logging: Most recent 25-hours-of-use information
- Electronic ID tagging (RFID): Standard with M7 and M7XT Accountability System