The FIRE-KAT Compressor System by JordAir Compressors features a Bauer compressor block installed within a semi-enclosed frame. The compressor system provides a service-friendly design with an active customer interface. As a Canadian distributor and certified service company for JordAir, Electrogas can assist with any and all compressor needs.
All FIRE-KAT compressors are supplied with the Siemens Logo 8 PLC with a 6” panel-mounted HMI screen. Adjacent to the PLC screen is the panel mounted CSA-required CO monitor, Securus Moisture Monitor and ESD button. A high air temperature RTD with shut down & alarm as well as inter-stage and final pressure relief valves protect the compressor and its components. Oil pressure is monitored by a transmitter with an alarm and display.
JordAir compressors drain every 15 minutes into an automatic collection system, improving quality and reliability. All FIRE-Kat systems include JordAir’s nationally certified 7300 PSIG-rated filter system, which extends component life to 35 operating years and keeps operation simple and safe.
Download the brochure for full FIRE-KAT Compressor Systems details.
Category: Jordair Compressors
- Balanced Design
- Low Noise
- 35-Year Filter Chambers
- Extended Cartridge Life
- Ease of Service (from the Rear of the Unit)
- Active Customer Inter-Face
- Low Oil Consumption
- Oil Filter Cartridge
- High Tech HP Piston
- Heavy Duty Crank
- Logo 8 PLC with panel mounted 5 inch x 8 inch TP700 HMI screen showing compressor fault data
- Panel-mounted CO monitor with regulator
- Panel-mounted Securus Moisture Monitor
- Low oil pressure transmitter and alarm and screen display of the fault and actual operating data
- High-temperature transmitter with alarm and screen display of the fault and actual operating data
- Final pressure transmitter set for customers required to shut down pressure
- Final pressure displayed on the HMI screen
- Auto-run and manual mode operation with emergency shut-down button
- Optional connection to the customer and service technicians' cell phone
- Inter-stage and oil pressure gauges are mounted on the block and visible at the backside of the compressor
- Nationally certified CRN registered 7300 PSIG filter system matched to the compressor capacity
- Final separator cycle counter to ensure filter system safety and record pressure cycles
- Cycle count is displayed on the panel-mounted HMI display screen
- Filter system life rated for 35 years or 100,000 pressure cycles
- Automatic condensate drain and silent collection system