Dräger Chip Measuring System (CMS)
Dräger Chip Measurement Systems (CMS)
The world’s only Chip Measurement System (CMS) makes spot measurements as easy as 1, 2, 3: insert chip—start measurement—read measurement result on the LCD display. The Dräger CMS combines the advantages of the Dräger-Tubes with those of an optoelectronic analysis system. Two components define the system: the analyzer and the substance-specific chip.
- Simple to use: simply insert the chip, perform the measurement and read the measurement result displayed as a concentration on the screen
- Display can be backlit
- Available in German, English, French or Spanish
- Instrument remains unaffected by fluctuations in air pressure
- Chips are calibrated before leaving the factory
- Remote-System: comprised of an additional pump and extension hose
- IP 54 Rating (protected against dust and splash water)
- Resistant to electro-magnetic waves.
- Dot matrix display: For clear legible concentrations and menu navigation
- Carrying strap: Allowing the instrument to be carried safely, even when the user is wearing gloves
- Main control element: For easy and safe operation
- Dräger CMS Chip: Suitable for 10 measurements of one gas. Automatically supplies the analyser with the calibration data and measurement range of the respective gas