Honeywell BW™ Icon+
The Honeywell BW™ Icon+ is named for its first-in-the-industry display of simple icons for gas levels and device status. That means no live gas readings for workers to interpret or no time-consuming training for employees to undergo. When there is a gas alarm, the bell icon on the display will illuminate, along with an indicator next to the sensor in alarm, so workers can quickly clear the area.
The BW™ Icon+ uses low-power LEL infrared technology which enables you to maximize the lifespan of your 4-gas detectors, optimize the long-term cost of ownership, and select from multiple gas sensors for flexible applications.
What is the difference between the Icon and the Icon+?
The BW Icon has a fixed two-year life. Once the unit is switched on and activated the Icon’s lifetime begins and there’s no need to replace the battery. The Icon+ is a serviceable version and can be calibrated every 6 months.
- 2 months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge
- The latest in low power LEL infrared technology
- 1-Series sensor technology giving you wider temperature working conditions and a 5-year expected life
- Up to 4 months if you turn off the detector at the end of each shift
- No daily charging, no unexpected downtime
- No service required, activate and use for two years
- Bluetooth included for ease of downloading and sending reports via the Safety Suite App
- Small, lightweight, and wearable
- One-button operation
- IntelliFlash™ green light indicates the detector is in compliance
- Amber light indicates the need for maintenance
- Compatible with IntelliDoX and Honeywell Safety Suite
- Compatible with TouchConnect, using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration
- Size: 4.29 in x 2.44 in x 1.7 in / 108.2 mm x 61.5 mm x 43.2 mm (with Alligator Clip)
- Weight: 185 g (6.5 oz) with Alligator Clip
- Working Temperature: -40°C to 60°C (-40°F to 140°F)
- Working Humidity: 5% to 95%
- Ingress Protection: IP66, IP68
- Alarms and Type:
- Visual, Vibrating, Audible (95dB)
- Low, High, TWA, STEL
- Negative Drift, Over Limit, Multi-Alarm
- Perform diagnostic of sensors, circuitry on activation
- Activated detector automatically performs an analog sensor diagnostic every 10 mins.
- Typical Battery Life: Two months (w/NDIR CH4 sensor)
- Device Warranty: Two-year warranty for sensors and detector
|Sensor Type||Measuring Range||Resolution|
|CO||0 to 2000 ppm||1 ppm|
|H2S||0 to 200 ppm||1 ppm (can be set to 0.1 ppm)|
|SO2||0 to 150 ppm||0.1 ppm|
|O2||0 to 30 %Vol.||0.1 %Vol.|
|NDIR-CH4||0 – 100 %LEL||1 %LEL|