BW Clip Series
BW Clip Series
The BW Clip Series of maintenance-free detectors are the most user-friendly, reliable and cost-effective way to ensure safety, compliance and productivity. The BW Clip Series operates for up to three years maintenance-free, and with the two-year version for H2S or CO, you can get even more life for the price: just slip it into a hibernation case when you’re not using it for a week or more, and extend its service life for that period of time — for up to a year.
With an automated internal test, rugged protection for harsh environments, a wide-angle alarm flash and other features, the BW Clip Series are the most reliable detectors of their kind — from the most trusted experts in gas detection.
Choose from two detectors:
- BW Clip – provides standard operation and no calibration
- BW Clip Real Time – includes a real-time gas level display and the ability to calibrate the device.
- Available in a two-year or three-year version for H2S or CO
- Available in a two-year version for O2 or SO2
- Unique hibernation case extends service life for the two-year H2S or CO
- Compact, lightweight and easy to use — with one-button operation and no extensive training
- Automated internal test for improved safety
- Automatically logs the 35 most recent gas events for easy, accurate recordkeeping
- Compatible with MicroDock II docking station and Fleet Manager II software
- Both detectors are compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system for extremely quick bump tests, bump test tracking, adjustable set points and more.
- Size: 1.6 x 2.0 x 3.4 in. / 4.1 x 5.0 x 8.7 cm
- Weight: 3.2 oz. / 92 g
- Alarms: Visual, vibrating, audible (95 dB); Low, High
- H2S: -40 to +122°F / -40 to +50°C
- CO: -22 to +122°F / -30 to +50°C
- O2: -4 to +122°F / -20 to +50°C
- SO2: -22 to +122°F / -30 to +50°C
- Humidity: 5% – 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Typical battery life: Two years (H2S, CO, O2 or SO2) or three years (H2S or CO) depending on the version
- Tests: Activated detectors automatically perform one internal diagnostic test every 24 hours
- Warranty: Two or three years from activation (given normal operation), plus one year shelf life (6 months for O2). Up to three years for two-year H2S and CO detectors when used with the hibernation feature, limited to 24 months of detector operation
- Event Logging: 35 most recent events
|Sensor Type||Measuring Range||Low Alarm Level||High Alarm Level|
|H2S||0 – 100 ppm||10 ppm||15 ppm|
|CO||0 – 300 ppm||35 ppm||200 ppm|
|SO2||0 – 100 ppm||5 ppm||10 ppm|
|O2||0 – 25%||19.5%||23.0%|