Designed for the Commercial Sandblasting, Paint and Coatings Industry
The Blast-Air™ Cart has been designed to meet the demanding needs of the sandblast and coatings industry. The Blast-Air™ 50 pictured the standard 4 worker Breather Box mounted on a BA-1CAA pre-filter cart. Air can also be supplied to the cart from mobile or plant air compressors and pre-filtered through high capacity water, oil, and particulate separators located on the rear of the rugged steel cart.
These pre-filters automatically drain large amounts of oil and water discharged from a compressor before it enters the Breather Box. This process extends the filter life of the Breather Box and reduces maintenance downtime and costs.
Category: Air Systems International
Tags: Grade D Filtration
- Cart Dimensions: 40″H x 20″W
- Weight: 42 lbs.
- Dual 300cfm Cart Mounted Pre-Filters with Automatic Drains
- 1ST STAGE FILTER w/ Filter Change Indicator, Removes Bulk Water and Particulate, 5.0 micron
- 2ND STAGE FILTER w/ Filter change Indicator, Coalescing Oil and Ultra-fine Particulate Filtration, .01 micron
- 3RD STAGE FILTER w/ Filter Change Indicator, Charcoal Removes Organic Vapors and Objectionable Odors, .03 micron
- Automatic Drains in 1st and 2nd Stage Filter Assemblies
- 2-year Warranty on CO Sensor and Monitor
- In-Line Carbon Monoxide (CO) Monitor with optional CO/O2 Monitor – Intrinsically Safe CSA Approved Models available
- Electro-chemical Sensor for Specific Gas Detection and Rapid Calibration in less than 2 minutes
- Dual 9-Volt Battery Operation, 8-16 VDC and/or 115 Volt AC
- Safety Relief Valve set at 125psi
- Solid Aluminum Block Manifold with manual drain
- 0-160 psi Pressure Gauge
- Visual Flowmeter to Verify Air Flow to Monitor
- External Case Mounted CO Warning Lights and Audible Alarm
- Remote DC Alarm Jack with Cover Cap, standard
- Maximum Inlet Pressure – 150psi
- All respirator couplings provided with safety lock feature