Assess. Direct. Attack.
The AttackPRO from Seek Thermal is their most robust handheld thermal imaging camera yet. Extremely durable with simple controls, AttackPRO combines a high-performance 320 x 240 thermal sensor in an ergonomic, fire ground rated package to help you attack fires smarter and more safely. Additionally, a powerful 300-lumen LED light is available at the touch of a button. The AttackPRO delivers unprecedented high-resolution thermal imaging in an affordable firefighting system.
It is the decision-making weapon of choice for captains and commanding officers. Designed for simplicity and durability, AttackPRO is built to withstand drops and extreme temperatures. Find the seat of the fire, direct primary search crews, and effectively attack the fire with enhanced clarity and detailed colorization.
360 Size Up
Locate the fire, build your plan, and execute with confidence.
Clearly view and direct interior search crews during oriented search operations.
See the fire and the crew clearly in one dual-gain mode.
- 320 x 240 High-Resolution Thermal Sensor
- 76,800 temperature pixels for maximum image clarity and sensitivity
- Waterproof Design
- Durable and reliable design built with IP67 rating
- Wide, 57-Degree Field of View
- Long-Lasting Rechargeable Battery (Greater than 6 hours of continuous thermal imaging)
- Simple Operation. Purpose-Built for the Fire Ground
- One button thermal operation
- See Through Smoke. Flashlight Optional.
- Execute 360 Size-ups & Overhaul Faster
- Thermal Sensor: 320 x 240 (76,800 pixels)
- Detection Distance: 12 inches to 1,000 feet
- Field of View: 57˚ HFOV, 42˚ VFOV
- Temperature Range: -4 to 1,022ºF (-20 to 550C)
- Operating Temp (10 Minutes): -4 to 302F (-20 to 150C) Up to 15 minutes
- Operating Temp (2 Minutes): -4 to 500F (-20 to260C) Up to 5 minutes
- Frame Rate: > 25 Hz Fast Frame
- IP Rating: IP67 Waterproof
- Flashlight: 300 Lumen LED
- Display: 3.5-inch Color with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
- Thermal Sensitivity: <70 mK
- User Interface: On device 2 tactile button operation
- Temp. Display Scale: Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Image Modes: 2 Options (TIBASIC-default, and TIBASIC+)
- Battery: >6 Hours