The Alcotest® 3820 eliminates guesswork by providing a reliable breath alcohol concentration reading every time. The device ensures precise results by using the same measurement technology used by police in over 30 million breath alcohol tests a year.
Consistent advances in technology have made the Alcotest® 3820 fast and reliable. As a private user or professional driver, you can avoid unpleasant surprises by checking your breath alcohol concentration. Its compact design, the Alcotest® 3820 fits easily into your pocket allowing you to take a measurement discreetly at any time – no matter where you are.
- Precise measurement technology used by the police
- Measurement technology in the Alcotest 3820 is identical to that of professional devices used for highly precise breath alcohol tests.
- Fast and easy testing (ready to use in seconds)
- Optional audible feedback
- Replaceable mouthpiece
- Can be used in temperatures ranging from -5°C to +50°C (23°F to 122°F).
- Compact, handy and discreet design (fits easily into your pocket)
- Dimensions: Approx. 1.9″ x 5.2″ x 1.1″ (50 x 133 x 29 mm)
- Weight: Approx. 120 g/4.5 oz. (including. battery)
- Measuring Range: 0 to 5.00% (if limits are exceeded, a message is displayed)
- Sampling: Automatic (when minimum volume resp. blow time is reached)
- Ready for Use: Approx. 4 seconds after switching on
- Display of Results: Approx. 3 seconds (0.00%); Approx. 10s (1.00%, room temperature)
- Operating Temperature: –5 to +50ºC (23 to 122ºF)
- Relative Humidity: 10 to 100% relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Ambient Pressure: 600 to 1,000 hPa / 17.7 to 38.4 inch Hg
- Display: Graphic backlit LCD display (1.3″ x 0.9″ / 32mm x 22mm / 128 x 64 pixels)
- LED: 1 light-emitting LED to support the indication of results and the warning message
- Audible Signal: Various acoustic signals to support messages and warnings on the display
- Data logger: Memory of 10 tests
- Power Supply: 1 x CR123A Battery (Approx. 1500 breath test per battery)
- Mouthpiece: Hygienically and individually packed
- Housing: Impact resistant ABS/PC
- IP Class: IP52