Advantage® 900 Elastomeric Half-Mask Respirator
The Advantage® 900 Elastomeric half-mask respirator from MSA Safety is the first of its kind when it comes to providing a secure protection solution. It is the first elastomeric respirator to be approved with both a speaking diaphragm and no exhalation valve, thereby providing enhanced communication and filtration of exhaled breath to help achieve source control. Perfect for healthcare professionals, essential workers and first responders, elastomeric respirators are a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to filtering facepiece respirators.
Part of the MSA Advantage® Series
MSA’s Advantage ®Respirators provide optimal respiratory protection essential for workers in varied work environments including chemical, general industrial, pharmaceutical, first responders, construction, nuclear, craft trades, and even do-it-yourselfers. MSA‘s Advantage® Respirators and the wide selection of Advantage® Cartridges and Filters provide the protection you need, whether they are used for precautionary measures or in situations where hazardous gases, vapors, or particulates may be present.
- Designed for repeated cleaning and decontamination resulting in dramatic cost savings over filtering facepiece respirators.
- Mechanical speaking diaphragm allows for improved communication among essential workers, patients and the public.
- No exhalation valve allows for filtration of exhaled air, thereby providing a means of source control and use in a sterile field environment.
- Reuse and cleaning capability make the Advantage 900 respirator a more eco-friendly alternative
- Overmolded MultiFlex nosecup provides stability on the user's face while maintaining a secure fit.
- Anthrocurve facepiece design maximizes fit and comfort and reduces potential leak points