Advantage® 290 Half-Mask Respirator with Source Control
The Advantage 290 Elastomeric half-mask respirator from MSA Safety provides healthcare professionals with a secure protection solution. It enables user protection up to P100 level which is above N95 requirements. By eliminating the exhalation valve and providing filtration of exhaled breath, the Advantage 290 offers a solution for source control as well. Elastomeric respirators are a cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative over filtering facepiece respirators such as N95.
Part of the MSA Advantage® Series
MSA’s Advantage® Respirators provide optimal respiratory protection essential for workers in varied work environments including chemical, general industrial, pharmaceutical, first responders, construction, nuclear, craft trades, and even do-it-yourselfers. MSA‘s Advantage® Respirators and the wide selection of Advantage® Cartridges and Filters provide the protection you need, whether they are used for precautionary measures or in situations where hazardous gases, vapors, or particulates may be present.
Note: The Advantage 290 is approved for use with Advantage style particulate filter cartridges only. It is not approved for use with flexi, chemical or combination cartridges.
- Designed for repeated cleaning and decontamination
- Dramatic cost savings over filtering facepiece respirators
- Elimination of the exhalation valve allows for filtration of exhaled air, thereby providing a means of source control and use in a sterile field environment.
- Overmolded MultiFlex nose cup
- Increased stability on the user’s face while maintaining a fit
- Anthrocurve facepiece design maximizes fit and comfort and reduces potential leak points.